|Date:||Sunday, May 31, 2015|
|Location:||Marietta Martial Arts 2145 Roswell Rd #200, Marietta, GA 30062|
|Guest Fee:||$85 (cash or check)|
Sifu Paul Wang is the US Chief Instructor of the International Academy of WingChun (IAW) and long-time private student of IAW founder and WingChun Grandmaster, Dai Sifu Klaus Brand. Drawing upon his academic education in Human Biomechanics and Integrative Biology from the University of California at Berkeley as well as graduate level studies in Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Physiology, Sifu Wang has taught the IAW system to hundreds of students since 1997 both domestic and abroad in Europe and Asia. Because of this extensive career, he was conferred the Sifu of WingChun and the Fifth Technician Grade, two of the highest distinctions in the IAW.
His comprehensive method of instruction enables students of all ages and backgrounds to access a detailed and effective path of WingChun theory and practice. By presenting WingChun through verbal explanations, live demonstrations and direct contact, you gain a deep sense of how this powerful art unleashes your own body instinct.
During the WingChun Seminar by Sifu Wang — open to any interested parties of the general public — you will learn:
- Form: Improve your alignment, balance, coordination, energy and intention in specific physical sequences.
- Exercises: Train your mental force, focus and flexibility through patterns and rhythms of arm and leg combinations.
- Applications: Experience how your WingChun concepts and movements work for Self-Defense through dynamic partner interactions.
Why should you attend the seminar?
- Experience: Learn effective self-defense methods from a WingChun expert
- Start: Get an introduction to the WingChun system
- Improve: Add knowledge and technique to your own martial arts experience
- Testing: IAW Members who have fulfilled training requirements for Student Levels 1-11 may apply for graduation evaluation and certification.
- Fun: Participate in a cool activity, experience something new and positive, meet new people
The seminar is not for you if you are…
- Not interested in preservation of life, health, and peace-of-mind
- Not open to new challenges and personal growth
- Not willing to improve technical skill and gain new knowledge
- Not wanting to have fun training WingChun